Holiday pet safety is critical for households with pets.
Read our expert guide to keeping your dogs, cats and other animals safe this holiday season.
November 20, 2018 Dr. Debora Lichtenberg, VMD
The holidays are always full of fun, families, friends, food and furry friends trying to get into as much trouble as possible. Holiday pet safety is critical, so in this article you’ll find plenty of safety tips. No matter how many times people read these warnings, we still see a load of holiday-related emergencies that could have been avoided with more careful monitoring by pet parents.
In this expert guide to holiday pet safety, we’ll cover:
* Which holiday foods are especially dangerous to pets
* Why holiday scraps are worse than the usual scraps
* How to prepare and maintain a pet-safe holiday environment — in the kitchen and throughout your home
* Which holiday plants are toxic to pets
* What your pets wish you’d do for them over the holidays
* Tips for preparing guests (and their children) to be around your pets
* And much more… CLICK HERE for the full article.