BY LIZ BOROD AND HEATHER FINN Sep 26, 2019
1. Start with the right pumpkin.
2. Cut from the bottom, not the top.
3. If you do carve from the top, cut out the lid on an angle.
4. Scoop out all the pulp (and then some).
5. Sketch out your design on paper first.
6. Try holding the pumpkin in your lap.
7. Start by making simple rough cuts.
8. Use your scraps creatively.
9. Keep your pumpkin fresh.
10. Create a chimney.
11. Sprinkle cinnamon inside the lid.
Hundreds of FREE Pumpkin Carving Patterns, Pumpkin Carving Stencils, Halloween Crafts & Activities, and much More! https://www.pumpkinlady.com/