St. Albans Recreation Department's 7th Annual St. Patrick's Day Parade
Parade starts at 5:00 pm Saturday March 16 at the Court House parking lot on Lake Street
and heads up Lake, Over Main Street to St. Albans City Hall Auditorium! Click Here for more info.
Burlington Irish Heritage Festival Ceili Sunday, March 17 1:00-3:00 pm
* Location: Contois Auditorium, City Hall, 149 Church St., Burlington * Admission: Free! Donations welcome
* ‘Ceili’ is the Irish word for a music, dancing, hand-clapping good time!
* The annual Festival Ceili, co-sponsored with Young Tradition Vermont, is fun for the whole family with Irish step dancing and some fine traditional musicians.
* Area musicians are welcome to bring their instruments and join in for a lively seisiún.
* Bake sale; display tables with information on Irish language, culture and other events.
* Grand Prize drawing for “Luck of the Irish” raffle at the end of the Ceili. Click Here for more info.
The Annual SD Ireland Cement Truck Parade
The parade will make it's way down Church St. on Sunday March, 17th arriving at 12:15pm. 20 Cement trucks will roll through parts of Williston, So Burl, Winooski and Burl as a fundraiser for cancer research.
Click Here for more info.