Tips & Tricks we hope will make your holiday prep easier.
From: www.familyhandyman.com check out these
9 Handy Holiday Decorating Tips
1) Hang a Wreath on a Door without leaving an ugly nail hole.
2) Easy-Clip Tree Ornaments - use plastic-coated paper clips.
3) Use a Christmas Light Tester to Check Holiday Lights
4) Holiday Light Hangers - clip the wires to the bottom lip of the fascia with clothespins.
5) Lighting Tips - coil them into a 5-gal. pail to keep them tangle-free.
6) Zip-Tie Your Decorations - a simple way to string holiday lights on banisters and fences.
7) How to Repair Christmas Tree Lights - find out how to diagnose and fix common problems.
8) Hang Lights from Gutters - how you can hang lights from them without leaving the ground.
9) Easy Outdoor Light Control - use an outdoor remote control switch.
From: www.countryliving.com check out these
12 Genius Hacks That Will Make Christmas So Much Less Stressful
1 DIY Gold Christmas Lights - Just be sure to follow the directions.
2 Décor Hack - Fill a vase with a toilet paper or paper towel tube so you don't have to use all of your ornaments to create this centerpiece.
3 Christmas Tree Light Hack - Use two different sizes of lights to make your tree more magical.
4 Repurposed Gift Tags - Repurpose paint chips into gift tags by cutting them into holiday shapes.
5 Wreath Hanging Hack - Use an upside-down Command Strip to hang your wreath from the other side of the door.
6 Christmas Tree Light Hack - For a corner tree, try stringing your lights in a zig zag pattern down the front to use fewer strings.
7 Wrapping Paper Storage - Store your wrapping paper in a garment bag & hang up.
8 DIY Gift Wrap Hack - using kraft paper, an ink pad and a pencil.
9 Outdoor Christmas Light Hack -Try this tip at your own risk.
10 Cookie Decorating Hack - place icing in squeezable ketchup bottles.
11 Repurposed Christmas Cookie Packaging - Clean out used Pringles containers, cover them in festive paper.
12 Tomato Cage Christmas Trees - How to make.